Manage Your Gas and Electricity Supply with Ampeer
Moving to another country can be stressful and time-consuming and the last thing you want to have to worry about is whether your house will have power. Ampeer is a service provider specialised in energy-related services for expats that helps internationals manage their gas and electricity supply, no matter where they settle in the Netherlands. Selecting the right energy deal that suits your new household and situation best, will help you take some of that stress away, so you can get excited about your new life in the Netherlands.
Why Choose Ampeer?
Ampeer’s professional English-speaking advisers guide expats individually through the selection process, taking the time to listen to all your questions in an aim to provide you with tailor-made solutions. You can always reach one of their team members via a direct phone line, without having to navigate your way through a phone menu.
What Can You Expect From Ampeer?
- switch of your gas and electricity supply by phone or online
- honest, flexible energy tariffs tailored to your needs
- 100% green electricity
- individual English-language customer support
- handy energy saving tips
Ampeer serves the English-speaking community in the Netherlands, so you don’t have to worry about going through the process of selecting a power company in Dutch. They offer you English-language advice and answer any energy-related questions you may have, taking the time to explain the content of the contract. They also provide clear instructions in English for every step of the switching process, if you are switching to them from another power company.
Ampeer’s focus lies both on quality and sustainability. They combine handy tips to save energy with advising internationals on which tariffs best match their personal needs. Thanks to their help, your household will be connected to a power supply within two days.
Whether you want a flexible energy tariff or fixed contract periods, Ampeer takes your preferences into account. Even if your stay in Holland proves not to be a long-term move, you are still safe with their flexible energy tariffs.
To get a quote, you start by entering your Dutch postal code and house number on the secure web form, after which you are directed to the tariff selection to make your choice. Ampeer provides you with an estimate of what your costs will be. This quote is 100% free of charge and non-binding.
After you have checked out the gas and electricity tariffs and find them to your liking, you can continue with your online application, entering more contact details related to the contract. After you have received the contract papers by email, you will have 14-day ‘cooldown’ period to consider it and sign it. Ampeer only processes signed contracts.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Switch in a few easy steps
- If you already have a current energy provider, Ampeer will contact them and let him know that you’ve chosen to switch, so you won’t need to worry about doing this
- Advice in English
- You can also contact Ampeer if you have a general question about your power supply. Their friendly assistants will answer your question personally. Their service team is there for you, Monday to Friday, from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- No matter what kind of tariff you choose, you are provided with a clear overview of your utility bills and power consumption
- Once you are registered as a client, you have access to your online account. The "I ampeer" portal allows you to view your bill or check your energy consumption online in a secure internet environment.